Welcome to the Northbridge Terrace Grown-Up Swim Team!! The NBT/West Ashley is part of Grown-Up Swimming Charleston and believes that the kiddos shouldn't have all the fun. All information about the team can be found on this page and the tabs above.
Fast? Not fast? Who cares. This will be fun!
Swim Meet Formats
This year, we will run ONE MEET: the Championship of the World in the "Sprint" format on Saturday, August, 31.
Meet themes for next year include:
- Sprint Meet: The blazing fast 25s will give you a chance to get back to your 10 & under days, while also easing you into the spirit of competition with short races!
- Traditional Meet: After warming up with the 25s, we will get back to the basics and swim the events and distances you have come to know and love at a swim meet.
- Distance Meet: After much deliberation, we have decided to switch up the distance meet. This year the Distance Meet will feature 100s and 25s of stroke events so that you can choose between wall tag
- Olympic Meet: Long Course? Did you say Long Course? That's right, we're only 1 year away from the Tokyo Olympics, this meet will get us used to racing in a 50 meter pool. We're still only doing 50s.
- Championships: This meet will determine our team champions for the 2019 season.